Codexis provides medicinal chemists with exclusive and unique tools to produce metabolites. Our bacterial cytochrome P450 variants contain mutations that result in robust catalysts, with higher productivity:
- Ability to produce most human metabolites as well as novel compounds.
- Enzymes are readily scalable to produce gram quantities of the desired product(s) and additional catalyst is available in a stable, soluble, powdered form.
Several products are available, each with individual benefits:
- 24- and 96-well panel formats provide high chances of discovering an initial, novel hit.
- Individual enzymes from the panels are available to order, when compound production is required.
- 6-enzyme kit contains the most frequently ordered enzymes, and these enzymes are stocked for rapid scale-up.